header
Alisa Maya
HOME ABOUT Others
I want to be alone (with you)
Tuesday, November 4, 2014 • 11:31 AM
After  some time I realised that :

The intimacy of prolonged eye contact will always scare me more than  physical touch.

The best place to have a private conversation is the middle of a packed kopitiam on a weekday evening because nobody cares to eavesdrop on you.

The heavy silence will always speaker louder than words

I will always know you better at midnight than in the glaring rays of the noonday sun

That is how I live, in search of contradictions that make me so frustrated and yet fulfilled.

But i tried turning the world around and inside out, to find a contradiction about you.

And when I couldn't, I knew I had found the greatest one of all.




PASTFUTURE
THE WRITER

some_text

Alisa Maya
19
Student
Aspiring writer


BLOG ARCHIVE

  • Remembering death has made my life better.
  • Remove the Reserved Seats for a TRULY better ride.
  • Love letter to a younger self (part 1)
  • Betrayal is betrayal, wherever you find it. Farewe...
  • People Like You and Me
  • Kinship with an almost stranger
  • The truth about living with anxiety.
  • Really?
  • When we can see what we want for what it is,
  • On race, religion and everything we don't want to ...

  • LINKS

    Site Site Site Site








    Copyright © Alisa Maya
    Blog Design by Qi Yin