header
Alisa Maya
HOME ABOUT Others
Monday, December 22, 2014 • 10:07 PM
I stepped out of my home for the first time since I returned to Singapore this evening. I noticed quickly that everyone I passed looked stressed out. I could smell their anxiety. When I entered the mall that I frequent, I found the lights glaring and the crowds overwhelming. Everybody is walking too fast, looking at their phones while walking and impatient when waiting in line at the cashier. The cashier too seems to be trying to beat her own record for scanning barcodes and bagging goods. At least...It's really clean here (??)  It is  beautiful and tragic how a place can be both sterile and incredibly stuffy at the same time. I am so tired tonight.






PASTFUTURE
THE WRITER

some_text

Alisa Maya
19
Student
Aspiring writer


BLOG ARCHIVE

  • Coming to terms with mortality
  • Duxton in the rain
  • Confrontation
  • Sticking Around
  • Whole-hearted
  • This town is getting too big for me.
  • I want to be alone (with you)
  • Remembering death has made my life better.
  • Remove the Reserved Seats for a TRULY better ride.
  • Love letter to a younger self (part 1)

  • LINKS

    Site Site Site Site








    Copyright © Alisa Maya
    Blog Design by Qi Yin