header
Alisa Maya
HOME ABOUT Others
This moment
Saturday, January 17, 2015 • 12:11 AM
This is a good time in my life. Not this season ( because it's too early to tell). But this moment, right now, it's good.  G just turned 21...right now. School has started a number of my classes involve museum visits and I think I just might learn to love science again. I have kinda figured out just how much bronzer to use so I will glow in the sun. The memory that I have run my fastest run in 3 years yesterday. The anticipation of  travels to Europe in the summer and of being kissed by my boyfriend and eating chocolate cake in less than 24 hours is what I'm high on. This moment I am young enough to be pretty with little effort yet old enough to be reckless. This moment, this feeling of moderated emancipation-freedom minus the heartache and  awkward silences- is beautiful. And if I lose everything else, I want this moment forever. Because it just that little bit short of perfection that's sweet-talked me into chanting, "It could only get better."




PASTFUTURE
THE WRITER

some_text

Alisa Maya
19
Student
Aspiring writer


BLOG ARCHIVE

  • The difficulty of being present.
  • The Kristina Pimenova standard of beauty
  • Hello!
  • I stepped out of my home for the first time since ...
  • Coming to terms with mortality
  • Duxton in the rain
  • Confrontation
  • Sticking Around
  • Whole-hearted
  • This town is getting too big for me.

  • LINKS

    Site Site Site Site








    Copyright © Alisa Maya
    Blog Design by Qi Yin