header
Alisa Maya
HOME ABOUT Others
Hi again
Tuesday, January 27, 2015 • 6:55 PM
I've been away from this space for longer than I realised. I promise a proper update soon. But here are the reasons (excuses) why I haven't been writing much recently.  I guess the obvious one is that school has started and it's been pretty crazy settling back into things. I guess the other reason is that I've been spending a lot of time attending birthday parties. 21st birthday parties to be exact. I've attended one every weekend in January and I have two to attend this weekend. I mean it's good to catch up with people of course, just that the weekends are fully packed now. During the week, besides dealing with all the inevitable bureaucratic nonsense that characterises the first weeks of every semester, I have been visiting exhibitions and trying to get more sleep. I've also joined Conjunct Consulting where I am going through a training phase to learn how to do consulting work in the social sector. So all that has kept me sufficiently occupied and away from the keyboard. But I will be writing something here soon! So do keep a look out for that.:) Have a great week!




PASTFUTURE
THE WRITER

some_text

Alisa Maya
19
Student
Aspiring writer


BLOG ARCHIVE

  • This moment
  • The difficulty of being present.
  • The Kristina Pimenova standard of beauty
  • Hello!
  • I stepped out of my home for the first time since ...
  • Coming to terms with mortality
  • Duxton in the rain
  • Confrontation
  • Sticking Around
  • Whole-hearted

  • LINKS

    Site Site Site Site








    Copyright © Alisa Maya
    Blog Design by Qi Yin