header
Alisa Maya
HOME ABOUT Others
Monday, February 23, 2015 • 11:55 PM
I've been away for quite a while because I've decided to take on some new activities this new semester in school and out. As a result, I'm very, very busy almost all the time. I think it's fair to say that I'm a disciplined person but even then, it's getting a little hard to breathe now. That's why I'm trying to take more time during Recess Week to breathe and take a break. But mostly sleep. I will still be writing and hopefully posting more on the blog soon though. Just writing to say that I'm still around haha. :)




PASTFUTURE
THE WRITER

some_text

Alisa Maya
19
Student
Aspiring writer


BLOG ARCHIVE

  • Control
  • Hi again
  • This moment
  • The difficulty of being present.
  • The Kristina Pimenova standard of beauty
  • Hello!
  • I stepped out of my home for the first time since ...
  • Coming to terms with mortality
  • Duxton in the rain
  • Confrontation

  • LINKS

    Site Site Site Site








    Copyright © Alisa Maya
    Blog Design by Qi Yin