header
Alisa Maya
HOME ABOUT Others
Personal/Relief
Sunday, March 15, 2015 • 9:25 PM

I’ve officially dropped out of the Conjunct Consulting training and to be honest, I feel like I can breathe a little easier. I met many really interesting and talented people during the training, but I don’t think that I am ready or willing to commit the amount of time and effort necessary to do a good job for Conjunct. And I don’t think that would be fair to anyone. The good news is that I can focus more on the other things going on in my life like BAR and Wallflowers (which I have almost completely neglected thus far!!) and of course Symbal Mag stuff. One of my main goals is to move to a dot-com domain soon. I have started designing it a bit and I’m actually really excited about it. I also have more time to post regularly and write more so I’m excited about that. Until my next post, I shall leave you with some photos from the early morning photography QY and I dabbled with at Chinese Gardens today.










PASTFUTURE
THE WRITER

some_text

Alisa Maya
19
Student
Aspiring writer


BLOG ARCHIVE

  • How do we treat children with special needs, their...
  • A lengthier explanation for my absence on this space.
  • I've been away for quite a while because I've deci...
  • Control
  • Hi again
  • This moment
  • The difficulty of being present.
  • The Kristina Pimenova standard of beauty
  • Hello!
  • I stepped out of my home for the first time since ...

  • LINKS

    Site Site Site Site








    Copyright © Alisa Maya
    Blog Design by Qi Yin