header
Alisa Maya
HOME ABOUT Others
Liminal Space
Sunday, April 19, 2015 • 7:51 PM
I'm currently in a liminal space between school and summer. The semester and all the coursework is over, proofread and submitted. I do have one final exam left--in two weeks before it's officially Summer. But I'm starting work tomorrow.

My summer job (which is another kind of liminal space between school and the holidays) is to be a salesgirl at a shop selling accessories. It pays decently and has flexible hours so I'm good with that. Many of my friends are taking on internships this summer, but I already did one last year and I just wanna do something a little bit more relaxing this time.

I'm also going to be travelling and working on moving my blog to a new website this summer so I think I'll be plenty occupied anyways.  I now also have time to write more on this space so that is really exciting. I've been trying to be a more disciplined writer, by writing something every day. I've been mostly successful so far-- until the last week that is. I mean I've been doing plenty of school-related critical writing so I guess that must count for something right? But the point is that I will post more.


Have a great week ahead everyone!


THE WRITER

some_text

Alisa Maya
19
Student
Aspiring writer


BLOG ARCHIVE

  • Please take a moment to breathe before going back ...
  • A modern "coming to know" story
  • Personal/Relief
  • How do we treat children with special needs, their...
  • A lengthier explanation for my absence on this space.
  • I've been away for quite a while because I've deci...
  • Control
  • Hi again
  • This moment
  • The difficulty of being present.

  • LINKS

    Site Site Site Site








    Copyright © Alisa Maya
    Blog Design by Qi Yin